What you need to know
When it comes to saving for college, don’t leave it ’til later—LEAF it now. LEAF lets you make contributions to one or more 529 education savings plans, make student loan repayments, or both. There’s no service fee, no long-term commitment, and—because you make contributions through paycheck deductions—no hassle. You can even choose from any of the 529 plans offered throughout the U.S. Guess you just got schooled!
Save for the future, pay off the past
Save with a 529 plan
- Make regular payroll contributions to a 529 education savings plan.
- Pick an amount to contribute that fits your budget. Regular, post-tax payroll deductions range from $25 to $1,000, and you can change your contribution amount at any time so you’re not locked in.
- 529 earnings and withdrawals are not subject to federal tax.
- Earnings can be used for all education expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and room and board.
Pay off your student loans
- Make post-tax, regular payroll deductions to help pay off your student debt faster.
- Make changes through LEAF at any time.
Sign up today
Get started with LEAF now to start contributing to a 529 plan or paying off a student loan. Use company code: workday and authorization code: seamlessOpen a LEAF account