What you need to know
You’ve looked at your benefit options, made your decisions, and are ready to enroll. Now comes the easy part. For most of your benefits, you enroll by logging on to Workday. But keep in mind that a couple of your money-related benefits require separate setup: the 401(k) plan and Health Savings Account (HSA).
Go to Workday
Enroll in the following benefits using Workday:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Critical illness, hospital, accident, and long-term care insurance
- Legal assistance
Don’t skip this task
Be sure to complete the enrollment task in Workday, even if you’re not enrolling in health care or other benefits. That’s where you’ll name your beneficiary for life and AD&D insurance.
Go to Fidelity
Visit the Fidelity website to complete your access to these benefits:
- 401(k) plan: Enroll in the 401(k) plan, and select your contribution amount and investments.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): After you enroll in the HSA and select your contribution amount in Workday, you need to set up your HSA with Fidelity.
Don’t forget your HSA
If you enroll in an eligible medical plan and elect the HSA, you still need to set up your HSA with Fidelity to get Workday's HSA contributions.
Enroll in the ESPP
You may only enroll in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan during one of the semi-annual enrollment periods following your hire date, one in May and one in November.
You will receive communications ahead of each ESPP enrollment period. To enroll during the enrollment period, find the Open Enrollment Change task on your Workday home page. Click on that link or open it from your Workday Inbox.
No enrollment required
Yeah, we know it's fun selecting all your benefits, but there are some you get without lifting a finger. To name a few: