What you need to know
If you’re a full-time or part-time employee, you’re eligible for Workday benefits. Eligibility begins on your date of hire. And those other people sharing your roof and eating your food? Well, they may be eligible, too.
Spouses and partners and kids, oh my!
You may enrol your eligible dependants in Workday benefits coverage, including:
- Your spouse
- Your registered civil partner
- Your same-sex or opposite-sex domestic partner who meets certain criteria (listed below)
- Your unmarried dependent children up to the age as defined by the plan
Definition of eligible children
- Your or your domestic partner’s natural or adopted children
- Your stepchildren whom you support and who live with you in a parent-child relationship
- Children placed in your home for adoption
- Any other children you support for whom you are the legal guardian
Requirements for enrolling a domestic partner
The description of a domestic partner (conjugal relationship) can be found here.
By enrolling your partner, you agree to notify Workday immediately if your circumstances change to the extent that they no longer meet this description of a partner.