What you need to know
Being healthy includes taking care of your teeth. Workday pays the cost of Sun Life dental care, so you can keep your choppers in tip-top shape.
Workday covers the full cost of Sun Life’s dental plan for you and your family: spouse, civil or domestic partner, unmarried children up to age 21, and unmarried children up to age 25 who are students. You must opt in to receive this benefit.
The plan covers these common services (and more) up to a limit of $2,000 per year:
- Routine exams: once every 9 months
- Preventive procedures: 100% covered
- Basic procedures: 100% covered
- Major procedures: 50% covered
- Orthodontic procedures: 50% covered for children under age 19, up to a lifetime maximum of $2,000
Get more information in the Dental Care section of Sun Life’s Group Benefits Guide. Keep in mind that your residence province, not the province in which you receive dental care, determines how much you’ll pay for care.