What you need to know
From buying a house to setting up a will or adopting a child, there’s no substitute for having your own lawyer there to explain the fine print in Section IV, Paragraph 3.2. And, for just under $17 per month (the price of a speakeasy craft cocktail), you can access a whole network of local, credentialed attorneys through MetLife Legal Plans.
- Enroll as a new hire, during Open Enrollment, or if you have a qualifying life event
- Available to you and your family members
- Ongoing access in person or by telephone to MetLife Legal Plans' network attorneys, who have an average of 25 years of experience
- Just $16.85 a month for unlimited use with no copays or deductible (no matter how many times you use a network attorney for covered legal matters, all you pay is your monthly premium)
- For just $9 more each month, enroll in Metlife Legal Plans Plus Parents with services for your parents, stepparents, and parents-in-law
MetLife Legal Plans covers the most common personal legal matters you may have when:
- Buying or selling a home
- Getting married
- Starting a family (including through fertility treatments, surrogacy, or adoption)
- Caring for aging parents
- Sending kids off to college
- Dealing with identity theft
Check out everything that's covered.
A lawyer at your fingertips
Legal advice is just a few keystrokes away. Visit the MetLife Legal Plans website and enter the Workday access code, 9902299.Get legal help
For more information about MetLife Legal Plans, see the FAQs.