What You Need to Know
At some point, there’s a good chance you’ll need to see a doctor. Whether it’s for a routine exam or care for the not-so-routine broken bone or soaring fever, Workday has you and your family covered. You just need to sign up.
Workday covers the full cost of private healthcare trust membership administered by Healix for you and your family members (spouse, civil or domestic partner, and dependent children up to age 26), subject to benefit-in-kind (BIK). You’re entitled to join the healthcare trust from your first day of employment—but you must opt in to receive this benefit.
See what’s covered in the table of benefits.
The specialty care you need
The Workday UK Healthcare Trust covers a bunch of medical conditions. Before you receive treatment, contact Healix at 0203 989 8872 to verify that your care is eligible for cover under the scheme.
Healix also provides various treatment pathways when you need special attention. For cancer care, men’s and women’s health, musculoskeletal care, and mental health, treatment pathways ensure that your care is exceptional and appropriate for your needs. For more information, visit the Workday UK Healthcare Trust website.
Check in with your body
You can put off doing the dishes (it’s okay, we won’t tell). Procrastinating on your health is different. Doctors recommend that you schedule a routine check-up every couple of years to make sure everything’s looking good inside and out. We’ve partnered with Nuffield Health and Bupa to offer a variety of health assessments. Workday pays the cost of your health assessment up to £600 per scheme year.
Here are your health assessment options:
- Nuffield Health: Four kinds of health assessments are available.
- Lifestyle: A one-hour assessment focused on lifestyle changes to catch medical conditions early
- 360: A two-hour assessment to address specific health concerns, including diabetes and heart disease
- 360+: A three-hour assessment to address specific health concerns, including overall fitness and cancer
- Female: A one-hour assessment, breast exam, and cervical smear to address women’s health concerns
- Bupa: Three kinds of health assessments are available.
- Be.Motivated: A one-hour assessment focused on lifestyle, physical and mental wellbeing, and behavioural change support
- Be.Reassured: A two-hour assessment to look into health risks and medical concerns. Online mental health support is available for 12 months after your health assessment.
- Be.Ahead: A two-and-a-half-hour assessment to develop a comprehensive health and wellbeing plan
- There are additional add-on options for breast health, colon health, coronary health, and SmartDNA that can be added to any health assessment. You pay Bupa directly on the day of the service.
Health assessments are a free-for-all
Get a free health assessment whether you are a healthcare trust member through Workday or not! Workday cover the cost for all employees.GET DETAILS
Stay home and see a GP
Leaving bed when you’re sick is no fun. Go ahead and pull up your blankets—Healix Medical plan members have free access to care from home with Babylon Digital GP. The Babylon user guide explains how to get started.
Get it before you need it
Download the Babylon app now, so your Digital GP is just a tap away, when that tap is all you have energy for.
Wellbeing only members have free access to care from home with HealthHero through the TrustDoc24. The TrustDoc24 user guide explains how to get started—it’s pretty easy. Learn how to access the TrustDoc web-based app via a browser on your phone or computer.