What you need to know
If you’re a full-time or part-time employee, you’re eligible for Workday benefits. Eligibility begins on your date of hire. And those other people sharing your roof and eating your food? Well, they may be eligible, too.
Spouses and partners and kids, oh my!
You may enrol your eligible dependants in Workday benefits cover, including:
- Your spouse
- Your registered civil partner
- Your same-sex or opposite-sex domestic partner who lives with you in the same principal place of residence and intends to do so in the future
- Your dependent children up to the age as defined by the plan
Definition of eligible children:
- Your or your domestic partner’s natural or adopted children
- Your stepchildren whom you support and who live with you in a parent-child relationship
- Children placed in your home for adoption
- Any other children you support for whom you are the legal guardian